Vladitann replied

293 weeks ago

The Big Tits Dragon Download Torrent > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A medieval Book of the Dead is discovered in the catacombs that run under a small town strip club. When one of the desperate strippers raises an army of the undead, the rest of the strippers must kick zombie ass to save the world. This movie stars several known faces from Japan's adult movie industry, most notably Sora Aoi.
Since watching the yawn-inducting film Teenage Hooker Becomes A Killing Machine,I really had to push myself in giving this,very similar looking film a try.Happily,with the films good mix of comedy horror and a light Grindhouse touch ,I realised that this was a film that I was very happy to have tried out. The plot: With a group of five strippers struggling to make any cash at the current location,the girls decide that it is time to change locations.Luckally for them,a new building has come on the market at a super-cheap price,partly due to the recent owner having killed himself in the building.Looking around their new self-owned Strip Club,one of the girls finds a hidden library in the building.Unwisely deciding to read one of the books out loud,one of the girls ends up opening the gates of hell,and becomes the general for the army of the undead!.As the undead start taking over the city,the four other girls decide that it is time they fight back. View on the film: Although the film does not feature as much nudity,as would be expected for a movie with this title,writer/director Takao Nakano makes up for it by giving the film a brilliant,primary colour-soaked comic book look,with the blood spillings from the Zombies,almost looking like it is about to jump off the page.Along with his fun, light-Gindhouse style screenplay,Nakano's film is also given an extra coat of paint from his five leading ladies,who as well as looking very beautiful,as give the film a Bright 'N Cheerful nature,with lead actress Sola Aol giving a very good performance as the main Zombie hunter,who kills the Zombies in the most stylish way possible. Final view on the film: A fun film,with a surprisingly cheerful look,that also has a great,bold,colourful comic-book style from director Nakano,and a stunningly beautiful (and surprisingly good) cast.
Absolutely dismal attempt to make something resembling a horror comedy, like only the Japanese in their sick psycho minds could produce (any Japanese people that have seen this thing would indubitably concur with me in that last bigotry ridden statement). Easily one of the worst films I've ever seen, which unfortunately even ended up in my movie collection (I never knew my friends disliked me so much they would give me this monstrosity for my birthday… but at least I didn't pay for it, except for the ten years it took away from my life by giving me brain rot). Except for a few nice naked breasts sparsely displayed throughout, there's just nothing redeemable about this audiovisual piece of poo that by rights shouldn't even be allowed to be called a movie, since that would insult anyone who's ever worked on proper films. The plot, if there is such a thing here, revolves around a few exotic dancers (a bunch of girls with hardly any acting experience, which is clearly revealed) who find themselves under siege by completely unconvincing looking zombies (my cat's fleas could have provided better make-up effects!) after discovering some old book containing incantations capable of resurrecting the dead. Every supposed joke the brainless mutants called 'writers' make misses its mark completely, making this movie so painfully cringe worthy this flick is very hard to sit through, even though it's running for only 74 minutes. To make matters worse – yes, that is actually possible – the movie boasts 3D effects: every time an icon pops up in the corner of the screen, you can put on your 3D glasses, but what is seen when wearing these is not 3D, it's just jumbled, messed up imagery, inducing nasty headaches within seconds. Depth is obviously non-existent in every way here, it might as well be called a 0D movie. If there ever is such a thing as a public movie burning rally somewhere, this is the title you're most likely to see in agony on the bon fire; I'd be first in line to make sure no copies of this horrific pile of garbage survive the event. Original Japanese title: Kyonyȗ Doragon: Onsen zonbi vs sutorippȃ 5: if there's indeed a part 1 through 4 of this (I never bothered finding this out), watching the series in a marathon is nothing short of committing seppuku, the dishonorable version.

646f9e108c
Eliminators full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieHeavy Object full movie in hindi free download mp4hindi Truth or Dare free downloadCharito vs Queen V torrentCalibre hd full movie downloadMona Lisa Smiles Twice full movie hindi downloadInheritance full movie online freeSky Blue malayalam full movie free downloadRaiden movie hindi free downloadParasite Dolls full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.